[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video _builder_version=”3.0.105″ src=”https://youtu.be/Jwa_xzYUVhw” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.105″ background_layout=”light”]
One of the questions that I get asked often is, “How do I know when to redesign my business website?” So today, I am talking about 5 easy indicators that a website redesign is in your future.
- Your website looks out of date. As a business that wants to relate to its customers, you need to make sure that you are portraying a modern look and feel to the customers that you are wanting to attract.
- Your website is hard to use. The biggest reason to update your website ASAP? If it doesn’t work well on mobile devices? More and more users are looking at your website on a mobile device, and your website needs to look appealing and navigate easily for them also.
- Your content is out of date. If you are listing services or have entire sectioning explaining a product or service that you no longer provide then it’s time to update or redesign your website. In order for your website to work well for your business, you need to have the most current information listed for potential customers.
- Your business has changed or grown. As a business grows, all of its operating systems need to grow with it. Spreadsheet budget sheets don’t work for a 50 person payroll, right? Just as you’d need to upgrade your financial systems, you need to upgrade your website also.
- You have website shame. If you own a business and find yourself embarrassed to share your website, it’s time for an upgrade. Your business and YOU deserve a website that you can be proud of, and that also works FOR you to help grow your business and make things easier for current customers.
I’ve got more tips! Want to know more? Sure you do 😉 I compiled a checklist of 10 tips that will dramatically improve your homepage and I have it for you FREE. Just click the button below and let me know your email, and I’ll send it right out.